• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: A bunch of books $3-$7... I'm movin' out!

51 posts in this topic

Okay, so I'm going to start liquidating a bunch of books, some are collections I've picked up and I don't have time to go through every single book looking to max value.

Most books are $5 -- in fact, if there's no price, the book is $5. On a few occasions, the books are priced at $3 or $7 and it is noted next to the book. I didn't bother looking in the guide... just want to blow the books out and send them to a good home.

Obviously, given the volume of books, I'm not going to scan the books. Each will be graded and of course I take returns. However, I'm pretty confident at these prices, no one will be disappointed.

I'll list in chunks and :takeit: rules.

Shipping is not included in the lots. The books are priced as marked and the deals are what they are with one exception.

This long box has probably 275 books in it. If someone wants the long box for $3.50 a book, I'd happily sell it... I have no doubt that there are some great deals here and I'd bet almost every book would guide at double or more.

At any rate... I will get the first list up in a few minutes.

Cerebus 22 (reprint) 1st milk and cheese $3 NM

Uncanny X-Men 200 9.4

Sub Mariner 66 8.0/8.5 SOLD

Sub Mariner 67 9.0 SOLD

Sub Mariner 68 8.0 SOLD

FF 179 9.2 SOLD

FF 180 9.2 SOLD

FF 181 9.2 SOLD

FF 182 9.4 SOLD

FF 183 9.2 SOLD

FF 184 9.2 SOLD

FF 185 9.2 SOLD

FF 186 9.2 SOLD

FF 187 9.4 SOLD

FF 188 9.2 SOLD

FF 189 9.0 $3

FF 190 9.2 SOLD

FF 191 9.2 SOLD

FF 192 9.2 SOLD

FF 193 9.2 SOLD

FF 194 9.0 $3

FF 195 9.2 SOLD

FF 196 9.4 SOLD

FF 197 9.2 SOLD

FF 198 7.0 (free to 1st to make purchase)

FF 199 8.0 $3

FF 200 7.5 $3

FF 201 9.2 SOLD

FF 202 8.5 $3

FF 203 9.0 $3

Next round up soon...

PM sent on the box

:(

Box is off hold guys. Sorry, I've been trying to piece together some nice early affordable bronze Marvel runs for a while but I'll just let Brian list all the stuff and take my chances.

:foryou:

PM sent on the box

Box is off hold guys. Sorry, I've been trying to piece together some nice early affordable bronze Marvel runs for a while but I'll just let Brian list all the stuff and take my chances.

:sorry:

:banana:

PM sent on the box

(worship)

PM sent on the box

Translation: My Milehigh-Chuck type offer was refused. :baiting: