• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many 75-80 books did you submit. Running total.

58 posts in this topic

I sent in 35 75-79ers, in a 90 book sub.

And yeah, I'll gladly admit some of those are throwing mud at a wall and seeing what, if anything, sticks. ;)

It doesn't make sense to sub those books at $30+ now.

zero. the only way i could have paid for a bulk submission would be tapping into my HELO, which I'm not going to do willy nilly.

I suspect when submissions from this era drop 90%+ and consist solely of a few new x-men (94 up), DD 158 and a couple of spideys and some other oddball books I can't think of right now, that they may reconsider and reduce the price increase, at least for big submissions.

zero. the only way i could have paid for a bulk submission would be tapping into my HELO, which I'm not going to do willy nilly.

I suspect when submissions from this era drop 90%+ and consist solely of a few new x-men (94 up), DD 158 and a couple of spideys and some other oddball books I can't think of right now, that they may reconsider and reduce the price increase, at least for big submissions.

I doubt prices will go back for these books. They will be doing less volume, perhaps, but at higher prices for everything. i.e. less work for probably very similar money.

I wonder if, 5 years from now, they will change the modern definition from 1980+ to 1985+ ...

I wonder if, 5 years from now, they will change the modern definition from 1980+ to 1985+ ...

That will probably depend on what happens to the market 5 years from now.

Take whatever the defense gives you.

Goose eggs.

I figure I would wait a month before subbing anything again due to probably the mad rush of people sending books in at this time.