• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many 75-80 books did you submit. Running total.

58 posts in this topic

Beachbum. Your an animal!!!

Ooops, I didn't read the thread correctly... I don't know how many of my subs were from 1975-1980. I was just counting my Modern subs for the month.

Thats still ALOT of books

At least 150 a month is normal for me, I sub a lot of books for people around here. I just had 118 out of 120 grade 9.8 :acclaim:

Beachbum. Your an animal!!!

Ooops, I didn't read the thread correctly... I don't know how many of my subs were from 1975-1980. I was just counting my Modern subs for the month.

Thats still ALOT of books

At least 150 a month is normal for me, I sub a lot of books for people around here. I just had 118 out of 120 grade 9.8 :acclaim:

Wow!!

171 it is

Shin the grading master (worship)

10 moderns, 17 non moderns. I had more to sub but was too disorganized to pull it together.

181 total now.

1975-1979, 90 today 120 yesterday and around 200 earlier this month, sent them in with a prescreen of 9.6. With the new costs, its almost gonna have to be prescreen 9.8 unless its a real value ASM or X-men. Hopefully I will find out my grades by our countries Birthday on the 4th of July. :grin:

1975-1979, 90 today 120 yesterday and around 200 earlier this month, sent them in with a prescreen of 9.6. With the new costs, its almost gonna have to be prescreen 9.8 unless its a real value ASM or X-men. Hopefully I will find out my grades by our countries Birthday on the 4th of July. :grin:

Good luck with that before July, the encasing machine might burn out.

What's the total up to now?

I'm standing here nekkid trying to keep up, and I can't count higher than 21. :cry:

Good luck with that before July, the encasing machine might burn out.

No kidding. I'm betting lots of overtime until Philly!