• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What does CGC mean when they say

25 posts in this topic

I once had a Playboy #1 come back as spine re inforced with semen

Well, I think it is time to give myself more to Christ..and spend less time collecting and hoarding and more time helping people...Comics and your collections can't take you but so far. I desire a deeper purpose. I feel God wants me to focus more on music (to play sounds that glorify His name) and more on helping those in need instead of throwing money at material possessions that will never last eternal. To those who know me, yes I am a hypocrite. Paul claim to be the worst sinner of all..I claim the second place if that's possible.I am in no way judging my fellow collectors. Everyone has their purpose, I am discovering mine. And to those i have hurt in the past. I am so sorry.I am so sorry. I still love you. I am so far from perfect myself. Material possessions and the profound attachments we have to them are but for a season and these present moments will soon disappear, quietly, slowly in the night. I yearn for piece of mind . Anyone who has suffered through religious doubt, scrupples, uncertainty...perhaps I can help.....I say all these things in the most humble way possible, for I myself am nothing. We need each other. Let us all stay focused on the true purpose and be strong. Excelsior!!!

What does Jesus think about your jiz jokes?

:popcorn:

Well, I think it is time to give myself more to Christ..and spend less time collecting and hoarding and more time helping people...Comics and your collections can't take you but so far. I desire a deeper purpose. I feel God wants me to focus more on music (to play sounds that glorify His name) and more on helping those in need instead of throwing money at material possessions that will never last eternal. To those who know me, yes I am a hypocrite. Paul claim to be the worst sinner of all..I claim the second place if that's possible.I am in no way judging my fellow collectors. Everyone has their purpose, I am discovering mine. And to those i have hurt in the past. I am so sorry.I am so sorry. I still love you. I am so far from perfect myself. Material possessions and the profound attachments we have to them are but for a season and these present moments will soon disappear, quietly, slowly in the night. I yearn for piece of mind . Anyone who has suffered through religious doubt, scrupples, uncertainty...perhaps I can help.....I say all these things in the most humble way possible, for I myself am nothing. We need each other. Let us all stay focused on the true purpose and be strong. Excelsior!!!

Best post ever..........totally Bill Maher-ed the guy.

Who cares what a fictional character thinks about his jokes?