• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO CANADA - August 28-30, 2009

264 posts in this topic

Just to make this clear, I am one member of a team, and every member of the team works on this event in different ways, with the overall goal being the best show we can do for the fans in Toronto and those who come to Toronto. I was asked to do the interview by the management of the show.

On the Comic Book Expo, one person that didn't get mentioned that should have been is International Guest Coordinator Tiziano De Santis, who works tirelessly on behalf of the Comic Book Expo and for Fan Expo in general and he deserves the credit for the amazing international guests that are coming this year.

so when are the 3 big annouced comic guests happening?

Very soon.

Is soon now

Is soon now

Is soon now

Is soon now

Is soon now

Is soon now

Is soon now

BartSimpson19.gif

all i gotta say is WOW what a HUGE add , you have to have them do a panel together talking about the state of comics it would be cool to see , and now marvel has to have a studio booth this year come on . this makes fanexpo a big con having them both at the same time again wow

what Huge ADD?

We at FAN EXPO CANADA are very pleased to add the following guests to this year's guest list:

Featured Guests

CHRIS BACHALO - Artist, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN & NEW AVENGERS

VERY RARE APPEARANCE!!!!!!!!

DAN DIDIO - Senior Vice-President – Executive Editor, DC COMICS

GEORGES JEANTY - Artist, BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER

RICHARD ISANOVE - Artist, STEPHEN KING'S DARK TOWER

MIKE CHOI - Artist, X-FORCE

And also...

DC COMICS - Publisher

For additional information, up-dates and guest bio's check out Comic Book Expo

all i gotta say is WOW what a HUGE add , you have to have them do a panel together talking about the state of comics it would be cool to see , and now marvel has to have a studio booth this year come on . this makes fanexpo a big con having them both at the same time again wow

what Huge ADD?

And we are not done yet. So stay tuned....