• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Me and Dave and Cerebus #1

10 posts in this topic

(thumbs u

Great picture! Thanks for sharing.

I'm sure if I was standing there my hands would be shaking a bit holding such an important piece of comic history! I've had a chance to meet Dave and he's a swell guy!

(thumbs u

Great picture! Thanks for sharing.

I'm sure if I was standing there my hands would be shaking a bit holding such an important piece of comic history! I've had a chance to meet Dave and he's a swell guy!

I've known Dave for 25+ years and he's a great guy! I just wish more people would sign his petition, and perhaps then he'd start making public appearances again

I've known Dave for 25+ years and he's a great guy! I just wish more people would sign his petition, and perhaps then he'd start making public appearances again

Absurd. I wish people would sign my petition so I could eat at The Keg.

Absurd. I wish people would sign my petition so I could eat at The Keg.

Where do I sign? (thumbs u

Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I'd rub my naughty bits on it, in the hopes of him being so repulsed that he'd let me keep it. :D

-e.

Eric

This is why Dave Sims (or anyone else for that matter) does not invite you over to their residence and show you their art collection.

:baiting:

Thanks for sharing Yoram. Cerebus was one of my favorite independent comics back in the day.

Cheers!

N