• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm going to post this here

45 posts in this topic

Sounds good. No objections here. Post your books for sale in this thread and when you are done just edit your post or quote it and mark books as sold, not sold or selling post closed. Done deal. We can make this an "only post your books for sale" thread here much like the VCC. All communication can be done via PM to keep the thread clean.

R.

I too would like a golden only selling thread. That's pretty much all I buy aside from the odd Warren mag (which rarely show up there anyway).

I don't want to pizz anyone off who doesn't collect Golden age books but:

I want a dedicated golden age selling thread.

I don't want to look at anything else when I'm looking for Golden Age books.

Yup...I would give that a thumbs up (thumbs u

There should be a dedicated GA sales thread, but not in this section. It should obviously be in the Market Section.

Why Mark? All the GA buyers go through here and they need to be redirected to a sales thread if it's out there. I see no problem having a self policed, self contained selling thread over here. All it does is keep it tidy.

but why just GA? the boards evolved into folders organized as time went on, and that left us with the Sales only Marketplace area. Seems it will be difficult to now split it up and place sales thread in each age's folders. Not impossible ... but a large about face.

Makes sense, but at this late date it changes too much. But I hope you succeed.

and, while we are on the subject, would it violate CGCs Forum "mandate" or mission to have a consignment site where all books are listed individually and can be sorted like on sites like Comiclink? A database!

Wouldn't this be a suitable for a suggestion?

Golden Age

Silver Age

Bronze Age

Copper/Modern Age

Do away with the Mixed Age

hm

I like your way of thinking. :takeit:^^

Sometimes the easiest things in life are the hardest to actually do doh!

Wouldn't this be a suitable for a suggestion?

Golden Age

Silver Age

Bronze Age

Copper/Modern Age

Do away with the Mixed Age

hm

I like your way of thinking. :takeit:^^

Sometimes the easiest things in life are the hardest to actually do doh!

Go here and add your suggestion. (thumbs u

back when they were seperating the sales thread, I requested for a seperate GA folder, but my requestes went ignored

i will not allow you around my family in two weeks if you don't stop spiking the coke zero.

back when they were seperating the sales thread, I requested for a seperate GA folder, but my requestes went ignored

i will not allow you around my family in two weeks if you don't stop spiking the coke zero.

A zebra doesn't change its stripes. (tsk)

but why just GA? the boards evolved into folders organized as time went on, and that left us with the Sales only Marketplace area. Seems it will be difficult to now split it up and place sales thread in each age's folders. Not impossible ... but a large about face.

Makes sense, but at this late date it changes too much. But I hope you succeed.

I would prefer actual commerce to be placed in the Sales Forum. The VCC is coordinated there as is the discussion thread about non-paying buyers and problematic sellers. There's been enough complaints in that Forum about flooding with too many sales threads by the same person so it doesn't make sense to me to move it into this Forum.

I actually think it counter-productive to split the GA/SA/BA forum at the current volume of sales. I don't find it difficult at all to find the GA books to browse through and I think that you are starting to see cross-over buyers from BA/SA. I'm doubtful you'll get that same affect if you split the Forum.

typing too late at night, or too early in the morn