• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics 252 and Brave n Bold 34

13 posts in this topic

It's been forever since I originally posted these books here in the PGM section, but I finally got around to submitting these books last month, and just received them back from Sarasota today, so I wanted to share results... Sorry, scanner es kaput so no slabbed images.

Grades:

Brave and the Bold 34 8.0 ow :)

Action 252 9.0 :whee:

cr/ow :(

Overall, very happy with the grades and the estimates you all gave were just about dead-on. a little bummed about the PQ on the Action, but its still sitting with just a few others at top of census. :grin:

Grades:

Brave and the Bold 34 8.0 ow :)

Action 252 9.0 :whee:

cr/ow :(

Overall, very happy with the grades and the estimates you all gave were just about dead-on. a little bummed about the PQ on the Action, but its still sitting with just a few others at top of census. :grin:

It must have been the camera flash but the pages on both your books looked a lot better. Congrats on the grades.

My very first CGC submission (using my Collectors Society coupons) included an Action 252 and a Brave and Bold 34. I also got a 9.0 Cr/ow on my Action 252. Last time I looked there were 4 9.0's in census so yours would make a 5th copy.

It's a tough book in grade.

Action comics actually to me has the eye appeal of a 9.0 book... but it's just eye appeal and need a closer scan to be more accurate... Hawkman looks about an 8.0.. DEF slab them both..

Guys, he did get them slabbed and listed the grades. Tsimanga you were spot on

with your estimates(9.0 and 8.0).