• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey CGC

226 posts in this topic

I think it's interesting that neither Dena nor Arch were the ones handing out this particular strike.

tell us what we are allowed or not allowed to discuss. doh!

WTF!!!!!!!

:golfclap:

This is the third time I'm attempting to post in a thread this afternoon and the first two times I pressed the SUBMIT button I got the "access denied" and saw the entire thread was gone or locked....thought it was me at first doh!

WTF!!!!!!!

This is the third time I'm attempting to post in a thread this afternoon and the first two times I pressed the SUBMIT button I got the "access denied" and saw the entire thread was gone or locked....thought it was me at first doh!

What a power that would have been. Wertham would have been proud. I wonder if he is really a CGC mod? hm

WTF!!!!!!!

Whiny post deleted by Wertham.... :makepoint:

WTF!!!!!!!

What a power that would have been. Wertham would have been proud. I wonder if he is really a CGC mod? hm

hm

Actually he was a mod for 5 minutes, check out the moderation area and see who posted his banning other than the usual mods...

But let's not get too jolly in this thread... today's a black page in the board's history AFAIC :(