• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE MIKE MIGNOLA THREAD

77 posts in this topic

LMAO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Although, I feel like i've ruined it by replying now. 101 just doesn't seem right!

...I love Mignola's skulls and his Batman work I think is underrated - just thought i'd say that to make my post seem more relevant! haha.

And you broke 100 in a fantastic thread.

Let's celebrate!

TJ, serve everyone please.

lebowski_butler.jpg

love Mignola.

Early Career highlights- Rocket Racoon, Alpha Flight, Detective

My favorite work- Fafhrd and the Grey Mouser

Current Work- awesome sauce, although he does less work now.

He did several covers for Alpha Flight - my current collecting obsession... Here is #39 with Avengers appearance..

AlphaFlight39F.jpg

Interesting.

We had someone on here a few months ago with the same avatar, and the same fascination with Alpha Flight CGC 9.8 books going by the name of Jasmine. Turned out it was a guy playing around on the board.

cold busted

He did several covers for Alpha Flight - my current collecting obsession... Here is #39 with Avengers appearance..

AlphaFlight39F.jpg

Interesting.

We had someone on here a few months ago with the same avatar, and the same fascination with Alpha Flight CGC 9.8 books going by the name of Jasmine. Turned out it was a guy playing around on the board.

(worship)

Don't forget this one... (thumbs u

Royce, I totally forgot about Gotham By Gaslight. Thanks for the reminder!

One of my favorite books. Mignola has done a little bit of everything and I'm glad to see it all pay off for him :applause: He's been at this game for a while. I had no idea about the Rocket Raccoon stuff...

Here's a Mignola artwork site I found.

AlphaFlight39F.jpg

Interesting.

Playing around hm

What a strange Dr Strange! I like it though... looks really playful. I love Mike's simplicity.

I think that Doom looks great - Great page to have on original. Never realized Mike actually did any Doom or Dr Strange work, I'm going to have to get my hands on these!

Mignola is my favorite modern creator and it took me over 5 years of searching to find a page of original art from my favorite work of his... The Doc Doom/Doc Strange GN

Full story here

doomignola.jpg

th_mignolaDOOM.jpg