• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Artist named spelled wrong on SS label, what next?

27 posts in this topic

How does CGC handle a mistake on their end? They spelled an artist name wrong on a yellow labled book I have. If I send it back to get corrected do they charge me and if so for what exactly?

Thanks....

I've got this one that I don't have the heart to send back for fixing. Steve "Lavigne" is spelled incorrectly.

Does anyone know if the on-site grading at Philly will cover SS books? My gut tells me know, but if they are, I could probably take it for a same-day reholder. hm

DarkAvengers1-TMNT.jpg

If that's true, would it be free since the misspelling was the reason for the reholder?

Well I had the same problem last week with my GI Joe book. Shipped the book back for a relable..should be here this week..no charge.

But if the case is cracked, then it's the $11 for the reholder..unless its damaged from shipping.

Out of curiosity, who was the artist and how did CGC misspell their name? Got a photo of the label?

I don't have a pic, but they spelled Oliver Coipel's last name as Copiel. Not a big deal, but I was curious on the process to get it corrected.