• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: OMFGIH!

61 posts in this topic

Whoever the guy was that came up with selling new printers and NOT INCLUDING A USB CABLE IN THE BOX should be hit in the marble bag with a hammer.

I hope you have some disease that prevents you from breeding, you fat tub of mess!

:frustrated:

rantrant

Whoever the guy was that came up with selling new printers and NOT INCLUDING A USB CABLE IN THE BOX should be hit in the marble bag with a hammer.

I hope you have some disease that prevents you from breeding, you fat tub of mess!

:frustrated:

rantrant

come down off the ledge Dice -- its gonna be OK :foryou:

He should be placed in the same corner of hell as the guy who decided on the cellophane wrap for CDs.

And that stupid sticker on top of the jewel case that takes forever to peel off, even when you pull at the "Pull Here" point! :frustrated:

He should be placed in the same corner of hell as the guy who decided on the cellophane wrap for CDs.

And that stupid sticker on top of the jewel case that takes forever to peel off, even when you pull at the "Pull Here" point! :frustrated:

At least they got rid of that damnable silver dog bone fricken thing that took forever to get off.

When was the last time you bought a printer? No USB cable has been standard for years. (shrug)

Dude, I think the last printer I bought had a parallel cable. :frustrated:

When was the last time you bought a printer? No USB cable has been standard for years. (shrug)

Tough break, gramps. They sell those things separately for a reason. :foryou:

That's what I thought. I'm surprised to buy any peripheral that comes with one these days.

We're lucky to get the power cord.

Pro Tip: After you remove the cellophane (by scoring it with scissors along an edge of the jewel case), lift up the bottom hinge and flip the cover upward. The sticker can then be peeled off quite easily.

What's the reason? To pizz me off? :sumo:

What's the reason? To pizz me the off? :sumo:

Works for me. lol

Great eye appeal on that X-Force #3 in your sig. If you're ever looking to part with it, and accept time payments, LMK. :wishluck:

Great eye appeal on that X-Force #3 in your sig. If you're ever looking to part with it, and accept time payments, LMK. :wishluck:

Maybe you can pick it up from my widow. That book's a keeper. :cloud9: