• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speaks for itself

16 posts in this topic

Sick book.

As for the price- what do people really expect? Sanity? It was listed on Free Listing Day. That should be "Crazy Listing Day." 50% of what's up there is people listing books with ridiculous opening bids just to see if they get lucky or show them off or maybe just take a few offers. Some good stuff shows up when the floodgates are opened like this- I have my eye on a lot of lots right now; but a lot of outrageous crapola does too.

First of all IMO this book is more important than Hulk 181. There are rarely any 9.6s for sale since only a handful exist. I had a beautiful flawless HOS 92 that came back a 9.0. I can't imagine how beautiful a 9.6 must be .

There will of course never be a 9.8 because of the black cover, this comic was read and ink quality of the comic. So it is worth 7k at least which is 10x book. A 9.8 would be 20K plus. Happy new year everybody.