• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A BIG THANK-YOU!

14 posts in this topic

I am happy to say that I did really well on my sales here. And I could not have done it w/o all your knowledge.

I want to thank everyone who bought my books. And happy to say there were no compliants (yet) and everybody seems to have gotten a big deal on there books.

Now that I am done, I would like to give a HUGE thanks to Returner. (thumbs u Who helped me grade and price my books. Over 750 Pm's sent, he was so kind, to take the time to do so.

Also a HUGE thanks to Bhhooks, for buying alot of my books as well. :applause:

I had fun, and laughed at posts. I will miss all of you. Hope I can make a few bucks on the garage sale...and be gone with the books... HAHA, my husband said that afterwards whatever books are left, BONFIRE! :o

Sincerely,

Mary :luhv:

Don't burn any books that are left, donate them to your local library.

I donate them to the pediatrics ward at the hospital. :gossip:

Thata a good idea...although I gave my friends teenage son a Vamprilla mag, and he found a naked chic in the comic? :o

Thata a good idea...although I gave my friends teenage son a Vamprilla mag, and he found a naked chic in the comic? :o

You can pretty much tell by the covers whether or not it's appropriate for kids, especially books from the era you're selling. If there's a vampire with her boobs bursting from her swimsuit, it's probably not for the kiddies.

Don't bother trying to sell them to a shop for a better comic, if you think we're harsh on prices, wait until you get offered 5 cents per pound by your local comic shop. Find someone to give them to.

Does this mean we all get paid our commissions now? :takeit:

Could this mean that she's possibly not a shill ? hm

:whistle:

:golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap:

PS brian your books went out today!

Does this mean we all get paid our commissions now? :takeit:

Could this mean that she's possibly not a shill ? hm

:whistle:

:golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap:

PS brian your books went out today!

Glad you sold some books and hung out. I hope you will drop in once in a while and keep in touch.

Mary...Thanks for letting me help. It was fun and I think we both learned some stuff. Also, thanks for the great deal! I drove out to Mary's this AM (about an hour south and west of Chicago) and cleaned her out! Seriously, she has some stuff left for the garage sale but I think I took about 200 books. Some nice stuff actually. I'm not much of a DC guy so there are plenty of Supes and such for the locals. I would have stayed longer to chat Mary, but I had to get my son ASAP. As it turns out, I got to the sitter's about 11:15 and he was cranky!!!

Good Luck Mary!!! :headbang:

Glad you could come Matt.. Next time bring the wife and the lil' one we can BBQ, swim, and drink a few. (: And see how great country life is!

You will want to move out this way.

Glad I could help your collection!

Mary