• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 year as a witness

48 posts in this topic

I've been a witness for about a year now... give or take a couple of weeks (can't remember the exact day) . It's been great being a witness for CGC. The best part is not getting the sigs, believe it or not... it's dealing with people and making them happy (sounds too good to be true, I know :P ). I've had the oppurtunity to work with some really great people and have made some friends along the journey. I work as a Jeweler here in NY, so dealing with people who are patient, thankful, and okay in the head is awesome as I deal with nuts on a daily basis. So I just want to thank Paul, Kevin, and especially all of the boardies who have allowed me to help them over the last year. You guys are great.. thanks!

Danny

Where are my books from NYCC..?

:jokealert:

Hahahaha...You've been one of THE BEST witnesses that I have been lucky to do business with.

Brian

I've been a witness for about a year now... give or take a couple of weeks (can't remember the exact day) . It's been great being a witness for CGC. The best part is not getting the sigs, believe it or not... it's dealing with people and making them happy (sounds too good to be true, I know :P ). I've had the oppurtunity to work with some really great people and have made some friends along the journey. I work as a Jeweler here in NY, so dealing with people who are patient, thankful, and okay in the head is awesome as I deal with nuts on a daily basis. So I just want to thank Paul, Kevin, and especially all of the boardies who have allowed me to help them over the last year. You guys are great.. thanks!

Danny

Danny..I know the feeling. I'm not a witness but I like getting to know people. I've met and become good friends with those at CGC, along with several of the witnesses. You know who you are. Although getting signatures are fun, I love the interaction with the artists.

One day I'd hope to return the favor to those who've helped me achieve my signature series collection.

Danny I also hope we can meet, and have a beer.

Danny... I dub you the self-conscious signature witness :grin: You were so worried I wouldn't like the sigs (Joe Simon was a little shaky-handed and Jerry Robinson had a gloss surface to sign), and yet they came out looking great! I'm still quite appreciative of your having been able to get me signatures from some the true industry giants!

Danny... I dub you the self-conscious signature witness :grin: You were so worried I wouldn't like the sigs (Joe Simon was a little shaky-handed and Jerry Robinson had a gloss surface to sign), and yet they came out looking great! I'm still quite appreciative of your having been able to get me signatures from some the true industry giants!

Rocking Witness, duder!!!! I have nothing but good things to say about Danny.

Hope we can get together for a drink at NYCC 2010!!!

It would be two years by then..d near.. Congrats!

newb ;)

Congratulations on your 1 yr status. I am honored to work with you often at all of the NY based events that we go to. Chris thinks you are a great guy, so does Michele...........and I don't even mind ya that much either pal :)

If my car was not full I would of offered you a ride to Philly.

See you soon!

Congrats on your year, Danny.

I've never had him take care of an SS for me, guys, but I've dealt with Danny and he's a class guy. :thumbsup:

It's just a matter of time before I abus..... er.... work with him on a sketch or sig job, though. ;)