• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking bets on the next CGC Forumite Awards

90 posts in this topic

it's GOTTA be whoever brought up prostitution in the GPA thread...

they deserve member of the year.

Is that why about 80 posts got deleted? :o

I wonder if we'll get a new sticky post about prostitution discussion not being welcome on the boards...

hm

No. What we are going to get is a post that my sense of humor isn't welcome here, as this is the second time in a week that a substantial portion of my posts were deleted.

Don't see why Dice's constant references to frottage, bodily fluids, and his flirting with Watson gets a pass, but my references to the finer things in life constantly get yanked.

Clearly, Dena is in love with me, and doesn't know how to deal with it.

He tends to refer to his member quite a bit as well. And , it has nothing to do do with his membership here. :whistle:

He tends to refer to his member quite a bit as well. And , it has nothing to do do with his membership here. :whistle:

You obviously haven't read the Terms of Use for this board. You're supposed to take a picture of your member and send it to Dena within the first 22 months of your membership, or you're automatically banned.

You're running out of time Hooks, better go ahead and get that puppy emailed ASAP.

it's GOTTA be whoever brought up prostitution in the GPA thread...

they deserve member of the year.

Is that why about 80 posts got deleted? :o

I wonder if we'll get a new sticky post about prostitution discussion not being welcome on the boards...

hm

No. What we are going to get is a post that my sense of humor isn't welcome here, as this is the second time in a week that a substantial portion of my posts were deleted.

Don't see why Dice's constant references to frottage, bodily fluids, and his flirting with Watson gets a pass, but my references to the finer things in life constantly get yanked.

Clearly, Dena is in love with me, and doesn't know how to deal with it.

Who says I get a pass? I guarantee I've had more posts deleted than you have.

You're such a tit. :cry:

So who are they going to be?

Nerfherder for a repeat?

comicdonna?

fleemarquette?

bedrock?

joecollector?

dice-x?

whisp?

At this time, I'm placing money on sckao and flying donut. :headbang:

I bet Haspel will say.. Forumite?..what's a Forumite?

That said, Flee would be a write in for sure if he didnt create that silly little NOE logo!

He still has my vote, if I had a vote.

(thumbs u

That logo parody was created for a Grails game contest with some of the proceeds

going to charity in 2007. I was one of the forumites of the year for 2008 so it

shouldn't be a factor in 2009. :makepoint:

Besides, creating silly things is what I do. :busy:

whatever.jpg

Saying silly things is what I do. :acclaim:

Doodoo is what I do do.

Steve Borock!

(worship)

No seriously Baltimore Lauren should be best NooB poster...

I have enjoyed her presence from day one.

I have enjoyed everyone here since day one!

Anyhow, I vote for Paratrooper. Cause he's the man and stuff. :foryou:

Steve Borock!

(worship)

hmmmm, I wonder how much of that April Fools joke was....

true.

:kidaround:

They are no longer an Item, ever since Paratrooper thew up all over her last Saturday at the drive-in, she has not spoken to him..and it didn't help that he forced himself to throw up.. :roflmao:

Steve Borock!

(worship)

:o

And once again, with feeling.

:o :o :o

They are no longer an Item, ever since Paratrooper thew up all over her last Saturday at the drive-in, she has not spoken to him..and it didn't help that he forced himself to throw up.. :roflmao:

Stranded at the Drive in, branded a fool...

What will they say Monday at school...

(worship)

Steve Borock!

(worship)

I'm a what? Who told you these lies! :o

You obviously haven't read the Terms of Use for this board. You're supposed to take a picture of your member and send it to Dena within the first 22 months of your membership, or you're automatically banned.

You're running out of time Hooks, better go ahead and get that puppy emailed ASAP.

I can't believe you guys let this slide without comment. Imagine thousands of membership pics flooding Dena's box.

I can't believe you guys let this slide without comment. Imagine thousands of membership pics flooding Dena's box.

Going to have nightmares now. :sick: thanks.

Damnit, hush! I was hoping at least one person would be drunk enough to do it.

I don't know why you nerds are sending me pictures of vienna sausages, but I wish you'd stop. You're wasting the time I could be working on the scrapbook of deleted posts I'm making for my grandchildren.

P.S. DiceX, those spots looks cancerous.

Damnit, hush! I was hoping at least one person would be drunk enough to do it.

I don't know why you nerds are sending me pictures of vienna sausages, but I wish you'd stop. You're wasting the time I could be working on the scrapbook of deleted posts I'm making for my grandchildren.

P.S. DiceX, those spots looks cancerous.

You are in fine form tonight Beau. Perhaps we should have a contest.

Send in your best home made vienna sausages.