• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay Blitz! 110 auctions on Ebay. Lots of Great stuff.

11 posts in this topic

I had thousands of DC's which I posted in lots... with a starting bid of about 10 cents each (selling by titles) and with BINs of about 50 cents each.

More than 50 books about comics/artists. Some CBA, Alter Ego, graphic novels and fanzines.

http://cgi6.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=nestaphontes&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Please take a look when you get a chance.

Free gifts for forum members:)

Thanks,

Nesta

I'm surprised nobody has grabbed the lots of JSA/JUSTICE SOCIETY JLA/JUSTICE LEAGUE that are up there. Also the Vampirella lot includes a bunch of rare stuff limited to 100 sketches and all kinds of crazy stuff. I know people like images.... I should put a bunch up there but there are so many books... ugghh.

Nesta

By the way.... International sales are fine for forum members... I had a question on that. I avoid it with the general ebay public that gets upset when I tell them that the shipping for their items is more than the item's cost. I added a few pix for some of the auctions.

THanks!

By the way.... International sales are fine for forum members... I had a question on that. I avoid it with the general ebay public that gets upset when I tell them that the shipping for their items is more than the item's cost. I added a few pix for some of the auctions.

THanks!

893applaud-thumb.gif

THanks!

893applaud-thumb.gif

What's the point? Don't you get books sent to your boy Chrisco anyways? confused-smiley-013.gif

THanks!

893applaud-thumb.gif

What's the point? Don't you get books sent to your boy Chrisco anyways? confused-smiley-013.gif

Chrisco does indeed handle my account, but it's limited to 30 books a month, some of these lots are 100+ books...

And quit trolling me !!!! sign-rantpost.gif

Also,

Money order is fine for payment from forum members. I was trying to do paypal/bidpay for my auctions only but all it seems to do is limit my bidders to people who do not read the description and then they pay me by money order anyhow! Anyone found a good, cheap way to manage this?

Nesta

Dang! I needed the Star-Spangled auction 6 months ago before I started collecting the Enemy Ace books. tonofbricks.gif

If the lot doesn't sell, I need a few of the individual issues. Please let me know if you decide to sell them off one at a time.

Hey buena,

Not a problem... happy to sell off singles. I took advantage of the free listing period to get as many items up there as possible. Haven't had time to do the scans... nobody has asked so I strongly doubt that lot will sell. Please let me know which issues you need and I will get you those scans when the lot doesn't sell:)

Nesta

Also have these... any interest?

Unknown Soldier 209 VF/NM

Unknown Soldier 211 NM

Unknown Soldier 212 NM

Unknown Soldier 213 NM

Unknown Soldier 214 VF

Unknown Soldier 215 VF/NM

Unknown Soldier 219 VF

Unknown Soldier 220 VF/NM

Unknown Soldier 222 NM

Unknown Soldier 224 NM