• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

...YOUR BEST COMIC YOU OWN?

336 posts in this topic

Tuff to decide from these two:

(I would put my ASM #129 on here, but it's not back from CGC yet, it got a 9.6)

20081008132707174_0001.jpg

20081008132601774_0007.jpg

Great thread!

Ironically, my most-prized comic is also my lowest-grade comic.. but when Overstreet says "3 known copies" and Gerber says "10", I'm not complaining! :cloud9::banana:

The book is currently being restored by Classics Inc with their incredible new leaf casting process. I'll post before and after shots when the book is finished.

Feature Book (nn)

featurebook0_front.jpg

20081008132601774_0007.jpg

wasnt this just for sale? :baiting:

For like 2 seconds as a joke a month ago.

This book would only go to C-Link so I can get the kool-aide money for it. (thumbs u

Great thread!

Ironically, my most-prized comic is also my lowest-grade comic.. but when Overstreet says "3 known copies" and Gerber says "10", I'm not complaining! :cloud9::banana:

The book is currently being restored by Classics Inc with their incredible new leaf casting process. I'll post before and after shots when the book is finished.

Feature Book (nn)

featurebook0_front.jpg

Man oh man this book slays me. I hope I find the "fourth" at a yard sale some day... :cloud9:

Feature Book (nn)

Man oh man this book slays me. I hope I find the "fourth" at a yard sale some day... :cloud9:

I hope you do, too. :thumbsup: I have a suspicion that they were only sold in a limited number of markets.. possibly only in the NYC area. No real proof though. This copy was found in an attic in Queens.

I don't have it in hand and it was just signed today at the Motor

City Comic-con.

off94.jpg

:cloud9:

Not my most expensive comic, but it sure is the most special comic

in my collection. :luhv::headbang:

Nice Book Fay! That book is one of the books I am considering having Russ "The Master of War" Heath sign in San Diego.