• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

...YOUR BEST COMIC YOU OWN?

336 posts in this topic

I have a few slabs on books that I've wanted for a very long time, but my "bestest" comic that I have wanted since I was a kid and finally bought a few years ago was Four Color #386 - otherwise known as Uncle Scrooge #1

I just submitted it to CGC and can't post a picture, but it's a beaut!

The one that I have in-hand that is the most "special" to me is probably my Cerebus #1 Signature Series 8.0 book.

[Gav, GORGEOUS books!

Cheers Nick (thumbs u

OK it would be between one of these up to yet. I've only been collecting again for ten months so not too bad so far... (my scanner hates slabs)

Batman227CGCSS7-0.jpg

Awesome sig. placement.Love a good bats book (thumbs u

The sig was the killer for me on that book. One of my favourite Adams covers.

Junk :sumo:

Now sell me the 244 :insane:

I can't bring myself to post in this thread after some of the books that have been posted.
Im just too damned lazy to pull books and scan them. If I wanted to do that I would be running a sales thread.

I'll post it for you. ;)

79733.jpg.6e8bdef7995f691b73a246e02b4edf33.jpg

The sig was the killer for me on that book. One of my favourite Adams covers.

Junk :sumo:

Now sell me the 244 :insane:

hm

I can't bring myself to post in this thread after some of the books that have been posted.
Im just too damned lazy to pull books and scan them. If I wanted to do that I would be running a sales thread.

I'll post it for you. ;)

That is one of my favorite books in my collection. And I am very happy to have been able to purchase it from you :cloud9: It looks so great in hand.

That's a sweet book Pat (thumbs u
Yes it is :cloud9: It will be for sale when I finish my Tec run. So figure about 9 years..

Add it to the pile now, it'll take me that long to pay it off meh

Yes it is :cloud9: It will be for sale when I finish my Tec run. So figure about 9 years..

No! None of my Tecs are for sale :sumo:

But I generally end up with undercopies here and there.

Yes it is :cloud9:It will be for sale when I finish my Tec run. So figure about 9 years..

No! None of my Tecs are for sale :sumo:

But I generally end up with undercopies here and there.

Make your mind up :baiting:

This is probably my favorite book, not exactly "best" comic. (shrug) It has signatures of Neal Adams, Giordano and Julius Schwartz on the first page.

2412210904_e2580e6a81_o.jpg

This is probably one of my best comics as far as rarity goes:

502647598_c130f791d8_b.jpg

The two I like best.

Avengers4CGC94.jpg

Startling05090.jpg

Very nice! :applause:

Of course, I'm more favorable toward the Startling, but I'm sure I'm in the minority.

I like the Avengers because it is one book I didn't think I'd get in such a beautiful condition. The Startling is one of the Xela airbrush covers that I think are the best covers of the Golden Age.