• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Preacher #1

14 posts in this topic

A good buddy of mine is going to get a couple of my Preacher books put into a yellow labelled slab with Garth Ennis' sig on them. So I thought I'd pop them up here to see what you guys think they'll grade out at. (thumbs u

Preacher1.jpg

Preacher1Rear.jpg

I would like a 9.4 out of this book but I've a feeling it will go 9.2. I don't really mind on this one though as with Ennis' sig on it it'll still be gorgeous to look at.

I see some spine ticks and what looks like a soft corner in the bottom right on the back - I'd say 9.2.

I love Preacher as much as the next Vertigo-freak, but if I were you, I'd try to find a higher-grade copy for a signature.

I see some spine ticks and what looks like a soft corner in the bottom right on the back - I'd say 9.2.

I love Preacher as much as the next Vertigo-freak, but if I were you, I'd try to find a higher-grade copy for a signature.

I'd totally agree. The only things stopping me doing that at the moment are a) I haven't been able to find one believe it or not, and b) someone is actually taking this to a con for me and getting it graded on site so my SS and slabbing costs are minimal. And return shipping will be at cost so I'll probably save myself the best part of $80 getting it done.