• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age and SA Comics: Nedors, Schomburg War covers plus. JIM #83, SA Marvels

69 posts in this topic

Fighting Yank #5

Difficult to find and sought after issue.

This one has a small chip on the spine on the German officers hat. Still there in the scan but detached

It has two pieces of tape on the interior front cover on the bottom open corner. It looks like it is reinforcing a corner crease.

It also has about eight small pieces of tape over the gripper tears on some interior pages. (shrug)

3.5/4.0 because of the tape mostly.

$400

FY5vg001.jpg

FY5vg.jpg

Fighting Yank #8

Another great Schomburg cover.

Former CGC 4.5 oww. (label included)

One small piece of tape on interior cover over a 3/4" spine split/tear at the top.

$375

FY8vg001.jpg

FY8vg.jpg

Alrighty then. Sales are certainly brisk. :D .... :P

That's enough for tonight. Tomorrow I'll wrap this up with a Fighting Yank #9 and #10,

A couple more SA slabs, A National Hitler cover, and a few probably a few more Nedors

Wonder Comics #2

A great Schomburg war cover.

2.5+

Cover detached. Mild spine roll

Some scribbling indentations on the cover. No marks- just transfer.

CF detached

Beautiful PQ, OWW, maybe better.

$150

Wonder2g001.jpg

Wonder2g.jpg

Per PM :takeit:

Flag is a nice bonus (thumbs u

I have all the other Big Shot Hitler/Tojo covers (24, 32, 46), so glad to finally get #57. Thanks to MCMiles!

2650668123_03c6b22d51_m.jpg3537597808_a456991796_m.jpg3537599296_379f40918f_m.jpg

:grin:

You still need Big Shot Comics # 25, 28 & 43...all 3 are Hitler covers too! Keep hunting! :baiting:

West

As my signature line indicates, I need FY 5, 8, and 10, as well as the BT 10. I'm also broke this month.

Just glad somebody came to their senses and snagged that Exciting # 30. It's rarer than Exciting # 28, you fools!

As my signature line indicates, I need FY 5, 8, and 10, as well as the BT 10. I'm also broke this month.

Just glad somebody came to their senses and snagged that Exciting # 30. It's rarer than Exciting # 28, you fools!

I'll be posting a Fighting Yank #10 later tonight. :baiting:

Yeah, I hated to see the EX #30 go, It was a struggle, I just dodn't like detached covers.