• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UltraPicky = UltraDicky ...

152 posts in this topic

Gawd...this is about the 4th or 5th ebay message that I have recieved from Ultrapicky on eBay...I refuse to give out my email to him...basically because he keeps asking for it...

Here is the last ebay message that I received from him....

Dear ar-aich,

You can be sure that if you do not pack it like I want it to be packed that the book WILL get here damaged!! The mailmen around here are VERY VERY rough with packages so you CAN'T send it in an envelope BUT there is MUCH more precautions to take so it come here intact and I MUST give them to you my friend so PLEASE give me your email address!!! Thanks!!! Daniel

So...waddya think.... hm

I'm thinking about giving up selling on ebay completely. :facepalm:

Sounds like a threat they way he says it will be damaged

When it comes to eBay this type of bidder is why I block all of Canada. :)

I will only sell to those from Canada through these boards and only then once we are clear upon shipping costs (which suck to ship to Canada to be protected via PP).

I love it how one or two bad bidders result in someone blocking an entire nation of buyers :eyeroll:

What there are NO bad buyers in the USA on eBay or this very board for that matter? What is the difference where they are from? Is it not the same protocol for dealing with a jerk on eBay whether it be in Canada or the USA? (shrug)

I too, have had a few jerks in Canada and the USA, but that does not mean I am going to exclude a whole freaking country...

2c

I love it how one or two bad bidders result in someone blocking an entire nation of buyers :eyeroll:

What there are NO bad buyers in the USA on eBay or this very board for that matter? What is the difference where they are from? Is it not the same protocol for dealing with a jerk on eBay whether it be in Canada or the USA? (shrug)

I too, have had a few jerks in Canada and the USA, but that does not mean I am going to exclude a whole freaking country...

2c

Nothing against you but "the shipping return cost" separate bad bidders from US and Canada for me. You can eat a typical $5-$10 priority mail cost for return from US buyers but with $20+ for Canada, that is a big portion of your sale and sometime it exceed the cost of the book.

About dealing with UltraPicky buying off-ebay, just forget it because he'll find a way to file claim with Paypal to get something back.