• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mego Super-hero dolls from Marvel/DC

100 posts in this topic

I would love a Joker figure..

fist fighter, boxed or carded :baiting:

fistfighters004-1.jpg

joker-1.jpg

mego_joker_front.jpg

How much do they run ?

depending on condition, you can usually get a US FF joker loose for about $100-150...a boxed FF Joker runs about $500-750 ....a reg boxed joker is $150-250, and a carded joker is $400-750 avg

ASM (boxed)is considered the grail to some , although much more common ?

Also , the Bat-girl is one that is listed at times as one of the more expensive(boxed) =$$6,000

The "Captain Action" is the "grail" to many vintage collectors.

Rick , do you have the "Action Kid" as "Bucky" or "Aqua-lad" (which came with some very cool little accessories, BTW..)

a minty boxed bargirl, mego, should cost no more than $500...if anyone is asking $6000, they are off their rocker lol

yes, I have the teen titans Bucky, aqualad, kid flash and wonder girl!...I Have them loose and carded

Hey Dectective27Kid,

You got the Teen Titans? Those were cool.

I do indeed...

have all 4 loose and 3 of the 4 carded (actually, still need aqualad carded)

Also , the Bat-girl is one that is listed at times as one of the more expensive(boxed) =$$6,000

Rick , do you have the "Action Kid" as "Bucky" or "Aqua-lad" (which came with some very cool little accessories, BTW..)

a minty boxed bargirl, mego, should cost no more than $500...if anyone is asking $6000, they are off their rocker lol

yes, I have the teen titans Bucky, aqualad, kid flash and wonder girl!...I Have them loose and carded

Show us your Bucky and Aqua-Lad sometime. (thumbs u

Show us your Bucky and Aqua-Lad sometime. (thumbs u

brain fart...the mego titans are speedy, aqualad, wondergirl and kid flash... bucky is captain action....

Wow, Detective27Kid , I was already in awe of your books, now you whip these out too? The breadth of your collection is simply stunning. (worship)

Wow, Detective27Kid , I was already in awe of your books, now you whip these out too? The breadth of your collection is simply stunning. (worship)

Yes it be Beau ! :applause:

BTW , I just listed 3 vintage,original G.I. Joe's from the 60's on E-Bay at $9.99 w/ no reserve. We'll see what happens ? (shrug)

One has the "dog tags" which by themselves recently sold on E-Bay for around $40. :)

why thank you.... I can't help it, I am addicted to superheroes (have all the statues too lol ) :)

triple that. :golfclap:

I remember having that little star trek plastic enterprise console with the spinning transporter. Spock and Kirk got lots of spins in that. Wish I still had em. :sorry:

I also vividly recall seeing the monster dolls (drac, wolfman, etc) in all the major department stores, and wishing I could afford one.

Some cool stuff there, indeed.

triple that. :golfclap:

I remember having that little star trek plastic enterprise console with the spinning transporter. Spock and Kirk got lots of spins in that. Wish I still had em. :sorry:

I also vividly recall seeing the monster dolls (drac, wolfman, etc) in all the major department stores, and wishing I could afford one.

Some cool stuff there, indeed.

monstersback.jpg