• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mego Super-hero dolls from Marvel/DC

100 posts in this topic

while spiderman is one of the most common (along with batman, the only figure produced with every wave), this costume variant, known as the Circle Suit, is quite rare

csspidey001.jpg

does anybody have any favourite action figures from this great collection from the 1970's ?

and who was the hardest figure to find in the store ?

for me it was Thor

:)

in the stores, the last runs were the toughest...carded Green arrow, Lizard, Green Goblin, Iron Man, Riddler are among the most sought after and rarest figures today...all commanding 4-5 figures when they come up for sale...

depending on regional distribution, some areas of the country never got particular asst, and others were loaded ...

the Teen Titans were widely distributed at the end of the line, and were closed out by most every major store...but today, they command huge premiums!

That is a sweet looking collection!
thanks...and I am always looking to add to it...

if anyone has any of these for sale, PM me and i will give you LARGE sums of money for them

wonderwoman.jpg

ironman.jpg

greengoblin.jpg

catwoman.jpg

MEGOGREENARROWCARD1.jpg

MEGOAQUAMANCARD1.jpg

Very cool, Rick! Thanks for the primer on Mego figures. The only ones I ever had as a kid were the Planet of the Apes figures. I also had the POTA village, and the Star Trek bridge. (But no Star Trek figures, I played with the POTA figures on the Star Trek bridge, lol!)

All of that stuff is still at my mom & dad's house. I was fortunate to have parents who saved everything. Every once in a while I will drag it all out and look at it when I'm visiting them. Those toys bring back great memories!

Very cool, Rick! Thanks for the primer on Mego figures. The only ones I ever had as a kid were the Planet of the Apes figures. I also had the POTA village, and the Star Trek bridge. (But no Star Trek figures, I played with the POTA figures on the Star Trek bridge, lol!)

All of that stuff is still at my mom & dad's house. I was fortunate to have parents who saved everything. Every once in a while I will drag it all out and look at it when I'm visiting them. Those toys bring back great memories!

oh, apes are cool too

2urko-1.jpg

megocollection002.jpg

zais-1.jpg

zira-1.jpg

soldape.jpg

corn-1.jpg

astro-2.jpg