• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo C2E2 + April16-18, 2010 + McCormick Place

1,036 posts in this topic

lol F'get about it, Mike. I may opt to do something else, we'll see. Like you said, we have so many options at our disposal. Maybe it would be a good idea to try a different cuisine each year. It's something for me to think about.

Nik would want us to eat Fine Indian Cuisine

:roflmao:

Anything but Mexican.

:eek:

lol F'get about it, Mike. I may opt to do something else, we'll see. Like you said, we have so many options at our disposal. Maybe it would be a good idea to try a different cuisine each year. It's something for me to think about.

Nik would want us to eat Fine Indian Cuisine

He always struck me as more of a falafel guy hm

He hated Indian & Mexican food and macaroni & cheese. His favorite thing was the chocolate souffle that his wife would make. You know, it's funny when you think about a burly guy like Nik going bananas over something as gay as a chocolate souffle.

That's great news :applause: Need help setting up?
have no idea yet (waiting on details), but folks are always welcome to hang out with us!

I might take you up on that offer Rick. I like watching other people work.

He hated Indian & Mexican food and macaroni & cheese. His favorite thing was the chocolate souffle that his wife would make. You know, it's funny when you think about a burly guy like Nik going bananas over something as gay as a chocolate souffle.

The curse words Nik let out when we road by the Indian Restaurant was classic. F that, that Fin fine indian quisine is a Fin oxymoron.

You know, it's funny when you think about a burly guy like Nik going bananas over something as gay as a chocolate souffle.
He liked you didn't he? :luhv:

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

That's great news :applause: Need help setting up?
have no idea yet (waiting on details), but folks are always welcome to hang out with us!

I might take you up on that offer Rick. I like watching other people work.

hm

You know, it's funny when you think about a burly guy like Nik going bananas over something as gay as a chocolate souffle.
He liked you didn't he? :luhv:

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

You know, Nina at the Courtyard by Marriott turned out to be a lesbian and it broke my heart. One thing did become crystal clear though. Her girlfriend looked exactly like Arex and that's why he always got special attention.