• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo C2E2 + April16-18, 2010 + McCormick Place

1,036 posts in this topic

That's great news :applause: Need help setting up?
have no idea yet (waiting on details), but folks are always welcome to hang out with us!

I might take you up on that offer Rick. I like watching other people work.

Then come by Dale's booth. :gossip:

:cry:

If you are going to lift boxes, I can help with breaks ...I know you ,need to shop, lol...there is

no way my husband can get there the 15th so I will have extra time

any boardies interested in lending me a hand with restroom breaks, load in and out (I have no problem doing the lifting, just need a watchful eye), etc?... apparently my wife and kids cannot accompany me that weekend....hoping that will change, but as of now, I might be solo (and I can't do the show solo)

I've got you covered. I just bought a nice, new orange shirt that will be perfect for the trip.

blue and orange :wishluck:

any boardies interested in lending me a hand with restroom breaks, load in and out (I have no problem doing the lifting, just need a watchful eye), etc?... apparently my wife and kids cannot accompany me that weekend....hoping that will change, but as of now, I might be solo (and I can't do the show solo)

I can help you set up and break down, Rick (thumbs u

(worship)

hm
I will rescind the "no dorks" allowed in the booth, for you :foryou: