• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo C2E2 + April16-18, 2010 + McCormick Place

1,036 posts in this topic

Anybody else staying at the Essex?

I will be attending :acclaim:

Sorting through my flight options...

I was looking at the Essex also. Anyone know if it's decent?

The last time I was in Chicago ten years ago I stayed at the Ambassador Hotel somewhere around State & Division so that's the only Hotel I know.

The last time I was in Chicago ten years ago I stayed at the Ambassador Hotel somewhere around State & Division so that's the only Hotel I know.

Ambassador East. It's a bit north of McCormick Place, about a ten minute cab ride if they jump right on to Lake Shore Drive

Ambassador East. It's a bit north of McCormick Place, about a ten minute cab ride if they jump right on to Lake Shore Drive

That's exactyl where I stayed. I remember it was such a great location right off Division.

That's exactyl where I stayed. I remember it was such a great location right off Division.

The next major street south of the AE is Division St (thumbs u

I should be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. :shy: Staying at the Hyatt Regency Woodfield (about 30 minutes northwest). As fate would have it, my wife is traveling to Chicago for some training at the same time, so we both win. Syncronicity.

See you there!

Eggman.

I went to the C2E2 website,and CGC is on the Exhibitor List :grin:

does this mean onsite grading :wishluck:

No on-site grading from what I hear. Just taking submissions back to Florida. They may be doing on-site at the Wizard later in the year.

DRX

From my conversations, they only do on site grading at WW Chicago and one other show, can't remember which other one. At those shows the organizers provide them with extra rooms/space to do their bidness at no charge??? Otherwise it's cost prohibitive.

Last year they did on-site grading at WWPhilly and the Big Apple show. I'm not sure about Chicago, but I know they did it for at least these 2.

Need some recommendations on a live Broadway or off-Broadway play near downtown Chicago. So far, I only found "Billy Elliot" at Ford Center Thurs. 7:30 pm $77 cheap seat. Did not see any performance I could recognize at Cadillac Palace or Chicago Theatre in the Loop during week of C2E2. hm