• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo C2E2 + April16-18, 2010 + McCormick Place

1,036 posts in this topic

Carrie Fisher is coming. Never seen her before hm

Age has caught up with her unfortunately. She doesn't look near as good as she used to.

She was very pleasant last time I saw her at a NY show.

Age has caught up with her unfortunately. She doesn't look near as good as she used to.

What did you look like thirty-three years ago?

I was microscopic with a tail... in other words immensely more attractive than I am now. (thumbs u

What did you look like thirty-three years ago?

I was microscopic with a tail... in other words immensely more attractive than I am now. (thumbs u

Tadpole.

lol

Yo BeachBum -

All General Adminission and VIP packages were mailed this week. I do not know what carrier, but all tickets will be in your hands next week. VIPs will receive an email with tracking. VIPs are welcome to contact Ms. Simpso via email with questions. gsimso@reedexpo.com

Sanppy -

Tough call. Personally lines are a drag and there will be lines Friday and Saturday AM. Looking back at year 1 of the New York Comic Con 80% of the fans waited and bought their tickets at the gate which was a terrible idea. Today we have improved technology and are better prepared and staffed but again why wait. Your call.

Yeah, never got any tracking number or anything... I do however get the emails from "Lance Fensterman" asking me to spend more money on discounted stuff :baiting:

:)

Did I miss this before or are they now listing J. Scott Campbell as one of the featured guests?

That's a whole lotta extra books to bring! Woo Hoo!

He will be at the Fantastic Realm booth and Artist Alley.

Yo BeachBum -

All General Adminission and VIP packages were mailed this week. I do not know what carrier, but all tickets will be in your hands next week. VIPs will receive an email with tracking. VIPs are welcome to contact Ms. Simpso via email with questions. gsimso@reedexpo.com

Sanppy -

Tough call. Personally lines are a drag and there will be lines Friday and Saturday AM. Looking back at year 1 of the New York Comic Con 80% of the fans waited and bought their tickets at the gate which was a terrible idea. Today we have improved technology and are better prepared and staffed but again why wait. Your call.

Yeah, never got any tracking number or anything... I do however get the emails from "Lance Fensterman" asking me to spend more money on discounted stuff :baiting:

Didn't get a tracking number yet either...but can't wait to get the tix - hard to believe the con is coming up so quickly now! :applause:

Yo BeachBum -

Sanppy -

Didn't get a tracking number yet either...but can't wait to get the tix - hard to believe the con is coming up so quickly now! :applause:

BeachBum and mamatsch -

If you do not get anything next week, post it and I will find out what's going on. With spam filters and all who knows. Sit tight. I check in everyday.

BeachBum and mamatsch -

If you do not get anything next week, post it and I will find out what's going on. With spam filters and all who knows. Sit tight. I check in everyday.

Thanks! (thumbs u

i got my tracking number and my tickets should be here today so they are going out and hopefully everyone get's theirs in time.

OD

i got my tracking number and my tickets should be here today so they are going out and hopefully everyone get's theirs in time.

OD

I got my ticket today ...

I just got my tickets dropped off from UPS :applause:

Still no tracking number. Looks like you IL guys tickets were mailed Friday since you got them today. Love to know when you guys' tickets got mailed. Let me know what the tracking said.