• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo C2E2 + April16-18, 2010 + McCormick Place

1,036 posts in this topic

Alex Ross will be signing at booth 624 Sat. btwn noon to 3:00 pm; Sun. 1:00 to 4:00 pm. I hope book designer Chip Kidd will be at the same booth to sign their new and superb hardcover "Rough Justice" loaded with DC pencil illos and some prelim color :luhv: cover paintings!

:gossip:

Booth 407... it's calling you. Remember, every 1,000th glass will result in a nut-kicking for someone. Don't miss out on the fun because we only sold 999 or 1,999 or 2,999. The glass you buy could be the one that has some board member singing soprano and icing their nether regions the rest of the show. :thumbsup:

Here are the exclusives.

If I buy 1,000 glasses can I specify who gets kicked?

If you buy 1,00 glasses Paul might boot himself in the nuts.

And as an added bonus, for every 1000 Toon Tumblers we sell (booth 407) I will randomly kick one of the above board members in the nads.

Cuz that's how I roll. :sumo:

This will be my first con where I will actually be wearing a cup. I dont think I'll wear a badge either.

DRX

I'm setting up a booth right next to the Toon Tumblers that sells these... $100.

96369.gif.5bcc862a75339a184172e31a7269458b.gif

I just booked my hotel at Priceline. I got he Hyatt Regency Mccormick Place for $129 first shot...and this after the Hyatt told me they were sold out over the phone AND wanted $249+ a nite.

:o

Is that good?

:whee:

ps. Better than paying $300 a nite in Boston.

doh!

I just booked my hotel at Priceline. I got he Hyatt Regency Mccormick Place for $129 first shot...and this after the Hyatt told me they were sold out over the phone AND wanted $249+ a nite.

Is that good?

Good for you Royd but bad for greggy, DrWatson and posse in comparison.

Roy,

You gonna go for a drink with us on Saturday?

I've pulled back on my heavy drinking over the last little while but if everything works out and I get most stuff done by Saturday I'd love to.

Me and Lou really enjoy Chicago and I'm thrilled to be staying at the host hotel.

:headbang:

Is that good?

Good for you Royd but bad for greggy, DrWatson and posse in comparison.

Yeah, I talked to some Toronto boardies and they're paying close to $300.

:(

Is that good?

doh!

Hotwire has the Hyatt or Hilton for $82 from the 15th-18th if anyone still needs a room.

Is that good?

doh!

Roy, when it doesnt work out and you find out they overbooked, I have a buddy driving down, you can stay in his vehicle over the weekend! :ohnoez:

Roy, when it doesnt work out and you find out they overbooked, I have a buddy driving down, you can stay in his vehicle over the weekend! :ohnoez:

We're driving down too.

Maybe we can link the cars up and make it a high class trailer system out in the parking lot.

:insane:

Is that good?

doh!

If you can still get $129 room less than a week before the show that's REALLY good!

I paid that for the Essex Inn (1.6 miles) three weeks ago! (They're at $206 now)

Does Hotwire give you the option to to specify a 2 bed room or do you take your chances with doing the butt-rub dance with your fellow forumite? :sick:

I just reserved this deal and it didn't let me choose. So I am hoping at Check-In I will be able to. :wishluck:

Is that good?

doh!

If you can still get $129 room less than a week before the show that's REALLY good!

I paid that for the Essex Inn (1.6 miles) three weeks ago! (They're at $206 now)

essex is only 1.6 miles? i'm staying there and thought it was closer to 4. That works even better.