• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo C2E2 + April16-18, 2010 + McCormick Place

1,036 posts in this topic

I just booked my hotel at Priceline. I got he Hyatt Regency Mccormick Place for $129 first shot...and this after the Hyatt told me they were sold out over the phone AND wanted $249+ a nite.

:o

Is that good?

:whee:

ps. Better than paying $300 a nite in Boston.

doh!

If you can still get $129 room less than a week before the show that's REALLY good!

I paid that for the Essex Inn (1.6 miles) three weeks ago! (They're at $206 now)

essex is only 1.6 miles? i'm staying there and thought it was closer to 4. That works even better.

I'm staying there too. There's a shuttle that'll be running from Essex to the con as well (thumbs u

Tomorrow I clip the toenails.

Wednesday I tweeze the nose hairs.

Then I'll be ready to travel hell-for-leather to C2E2, raining down six-guns' vengeance upon all con weasels.

Then I'll be ready to travel hell-for-leather to C2E2, raining down six-guns' vengeance upon all con weasels.

Hey dude, If I offer to buy you a round, will you come have a drink with us? (thumbs u

Hey dude, If I offer to buy you a round, will you come have a drink with us? (thumbs u

No need to offer. He'll be there.

No need to offer. He'll be there.

lol I was gonna get you a round as well...least I can do for a rock n roll brother (thumbs u

:shy: