• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo C2E2 + April16-18, 2010 + McCormick Place

1,036 posts in this topic

Tomorrow I clip the toenails.

Wednesday I tweeze the nose hairs.

Then I'll be ready to travel hell-for-leather to C2E2, raining down six-guns' vengeance upon all con weasels.

Hey dude, If I offer to buy you a round, will you come have a drink with us? (thumbs u

:shy:

I'll take that as a definite maybe :)

Would the rest of you guys who want to have a few on Saturday night prefer to go to a hotel bar or somewhere off site? Hotel might be easier to get to. Should I post my cel number so we can coordinate, or just agree to meet at a certain spot at a specific time? Suggestions?

:gossip:

I just got confirmation that this will be available at the show. Very limited number of them so if you want one get it early.

Nice. You wouldn't happen to know which booth #, wouldja?

We're in 407.

Then I'll be ready to travel hell-for-leather to C2E2, raining down six-guns' vengeance upon all con weasels.

Hey dude, If I offer to buy you a round, will you come have a drink with us? (thumbs u

Would the rest of you guys who want to have a few on Saturday night prefer to go to a hotel bar or somewhere off site? Hotel might be easier to get to. Should I post my cel number so we can coordinate, or just agree to meet at a certain spot at a specific time? Suggestions?

I fly out of Chicago Saturday at 6:30 pm. :sorry:

But thank you for the invitation :foryou:

Want to let everyone know that Matthew Kirscht (shiverbones) will be in booth 303 (Pop! Trading Pins booth) signing and sketching throughout the show. He will also have on hand an awesome selection of stuff for sale. If you haven't seen his stuff in person now is your chance.

He will be doing sketch covers for $25 a pop!

An example below. He does a wicked Goblin also.

3885283262_f232c02012_o.jpg

Want to let everyone know that Matthew Kirscht (shiverbones) will be in booth 303 (Pop! Trading Pins booth) signing and sketching throughout the show. He will also have on hand an awesome selection of stuff for sale. If you haven't seen his stuff in person now is your chance.

He will be doing sketch covers for $25 a pop!

An example below. He does a wicked Goblin also.

3885283262_f232c02012_o.jpg

That is awesome news. I will come by for sure to try and get a sketch cover done. Thanks for the info. :)

Which hotel are you in?

What is hell-for-leather? That's a new one on me and I thought I'd heard them all... being Southern and all.
I'm pretty sure the mentally deficient one meant hell-bent-for-leather. But you never know with that one.

I fly out of Chicago Saturday at 6:30 pm. :sorry:

But thank you for the invitation :foryou:

No problem sir, I'll just have to buy you one if you come in for Wizard World (thumbs u

Why do I even bother responding to folks like Watson & Transplant? :screwy:

From the good folks at Merriam Webster online:

Main Entry: 1 hell–for–leather

Function: adverb

Date: 1889

: in a hell-for-leather manner : at full speed

Main Entry: 2 hell–for–leather

Function: adjective

Date: 1920

: marked by determined recklessness, great speed, or lack of restraint

2 Days away :banana:

less than 2 hours for Dealers & Exhibitors to report in :headbang:

We will be arriving on Thursday. We can use some help loading in on Thursday & Loading out on Sunday & we will give you a dealer badge for whole weekend.

Van is loaded and ready to pull out after work at 4pm. Staying at a friends house tonight in Bolingbrook IL and should get to convention tomorrow by late morning.

The first 10 boardies that stop by my booth on Friday and identify themselves will get a free comic out of my $5 boxes. Leroy Harper comics booth 802.

Leroy