• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo C2E2 + April16-18, 2010 + McCormick Place

1,036 posts in this topic

I know any tickets purchase before 3/19 will be mailed. I will check back with you in the morning regarding your tickets.

Anyone receive their tickets in the mail yet?

The ticket mailing began last week and believe will be completed this week.

I just hope they don't show up on the Wednesday or Thursday before the show... Since a lot of people will be traveling.

I would also love to know the VIP passes are being shipped (USPS or UPS?) since the package will include other stuff apararently.

I know any tickets purchase before 3/19 will be mailed. I will check back with you in the morning regarding your tickets.

I just hope they don't show up on the Wednesday or Thursday before the show... Since a lot of people will be traveling.

I would also love to know the VIP passes are being shipped (USPS or UPS?) since the package will include other stuff apararently.

BeachBum -

I will find out in the morning.

BeachBum -

I will find out in the morning.

(thumbs u

haven't bought them yet :insane:
slacker

does anyone think it'll be a big deal just getting the tickets at the door? I know ya save 5 bucks buying online, but at last years wizard show the line to get in if you had tickets was 50x longer. infact each day it was open I never seen anyone even waiting in a line buying tickets at the door.

I pretty sure the place wont sell out, I mean come on, its McCormick Place. the place is huge!!! I'll be there at opening on friday, so I dont know either way?

(shrug)

Yo BeachBum -

All General Adminission and VIP packages were mailed this week. I do not know what carrier, but all tickets will be in your hands next week. VIPs will receive an email with tracking. VIPs are welcome to contact Ms. Simpso via email with questions. gsimso@reedexpo.com

Sanppy -

Tough call. Personally lines are a drag and there will be lines Friday and Saturday AM. Looking back at year 1 of the New York Comic Con 80% of the fans waited and bought their tickets at the gate which was a terrible idea. Today we have improved technology and are better prepared and staffed but again why wait. Your call.