• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody hear from brasseye lately...???

18 posts in this topic

You might get more responses if you spell "hear" correctly in the subject.

The only reason I clicked on it was because I was confused by the onslaught of random words you were using. :gossip:

The last I heard (and this was a few weeks ago) Stacy was in New Zealand, having been forced to leave England due to an expired Visa. He's currently applying for a new one (he may have it by now).

The last I heard (and this was a few weeks ago) Stacy was in New Zealand, having been forced to leave England due to an expired Visa. He's currently applying for a new one (he may have it by now).

Damn, even England doesn't want him? Tell him to try Canada, they'll take anybody.

Damn, even England doesn't want him? Tell him to try Canada, they'll take anybody.

(tsk)

No interbred rednecks allowed!

(tsk)

However hippies are welcome with open arms... :baiting:

(tsk)

However hippies are welcome with open arms... :baiting:

We tolerate your yoke around our collective necks.

:cry:

That's what he told me as well, however, we had been communicating...I believe New Zealand has internet access ;)

Just wondering where he is as I'd like to complete our transaction...

Well, I can tell you that he has definitely posted on the boards since he was exiled.