• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade and Keys ...

43 posts in this topic

Cover certainly evokes thoughts of the t.v. show... very nice copy (though you need to adjust the settings on that scanner)

Yeah, the colors look rather faded/dull.

Nice books.

The colors are actually bright and vibrant... :frustrated:

Cover certainly evokes thoughts of the t.v. show... very nice copy (though you need to adjust the settings on that scanner)

Yeah, the colors look rather faded/dull.

Nice books.

The colors are actually bright and vibrant... :frustrated:

lol

Internet is not working well for me, cant see the pics. How does the Green Lantern #40 look like. If the colours are nice and bright and its a nice looking 6.0 and you will only add another $5 for shipping I will take it.

Bruce

Internet is not working well for me, cant see the pics. How does the Green Lantern #40 look like. If the colours are nice and bright and its a nice looking 6.0 and you will only add another $5 for shipping I will take it.

Bruce

I think it's one of the best looking 6.0 ever...so I guess you're da ^^

Fantastic four #112 FN = $30

ff112.jpg

:takeit:

What the hell, add this one as well.

Bruce

Good deal, compared to slightly better copies I've seen recently you saved $23,970 on this.

:roflmao:

Haha, exactly why uber-high grade collectors are :screwy:

Haha, exactly why uber-high grade collectors are :screwy:

Good condition is obviously more desirable, but when thousands of dollars start piling up exponentially over the difference between tiny creases and dings, well, I just don't get it even if you DO have the money to throw around like that. But then I guess I'm being one of those my-way-to-collect-is-right-and-your-way-to-collect-is-wrong kind of guys.

...Except that my way to collect involves getting hosed on ebay...