• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mid Ohio Con 2009

117 posts in this topic

According to their website they are making the 1`st guest announcements today -- anyone already planning on attending ?? I had a blast their last year ( 1`st time i had been in over 10 years ) and plan to go back this year .. anyone else -- Oct. 3 and 4`th .. :headbang:

I'll likely go this year again. Had a great time last year and found some really cool books.

R.

Love the con, it saddens me but won’t make it this year, so no T-shirt for me this year. I loved it when it was a Thanksgiving weekend con. Here are the two things I brought home from last years.

80463.jpg.1c8e23cd6ff1e7c3e73e99b751f9a6a4.jpg

80464.jpg.64fc6e9de0a831cb639407f11c7d3d1d.jpg

i'm going, sure hope they post a list soon. I wonder if they are striking out on guests or something. Two postponements on announcements.

i'm going, sure hope they post a list soon. I wonder if they are striking out on guests or something. Two postponements on announcements.

well , since that new Long Beach show was announced for the same date hm , I`m ready to go on and see about a booth , as I`ll bet a bunch of people are ... oh well i`m still going to be there regardless :wishluck:

It is getting kinda weird a list has not been posted. There is not even an update or artist alley list. I sent an email a few weeks back with no response.

You go over to the Baltimore website and you see a huge list. I know it’s a different show class but seeing a list gets people excited.