• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I got the dreaded call from CGC today...

309 posts in this topic

Did your book come back with a yellow label? ???

Obviously, otherwise why did he send it through the Signature Series program and use a witness? No one does that for a guaranteed GLOD.

Did your book come back with a yellow label? ???

Obviously, otherwise why did he send it through the Signature Series program and use a witness? No one does that for a guaranteed GLOD.

Just looking for official confirmation before we....

80099.jpg.344dac33dd377625579d47fe6395ecf9.jpg

I think we'll be waiting a loooooong time for that, as the OP is currently being worked over with a lead pipe and the books in question have been destroyed. :insane:

I think we'll be waiting a loooooong time for that, as the OP is currently being worked over with a lead pipe and the books in question have been destroyed. :insane:

I always assumed that's what happened to the guy that came on here last year claiming that some Stan sigs were fakes. Never did hear anything more about that.....

I thought that there was something in the works where CGC would allow books to be mailed directly to an artist to be signed and then sent in to be graded for SS, but I don't know if the details were ever finalized. I think in this case the witness would have to get the OK from CGC to let the artist take the books home and sign them.

All I can say is, I don't care if he has an exclusive signing with God, he will never touch another book of mine. :censored:

SS01.jpg

Man this one is a hell of a mystery..

Or he could just name names lol.

All I can say is, I don't care if he has an exclusive signing with God, he will never touch another book of mine. :censored:

SS01.jpg

smileyvault-stirthepot.gif

SS01.jpg

Don't do that! PM people first..take it off line, this is touchy..

SS01.jpg

smileyvault-stirthepot.gif

What ya brewing there?

SS01.jpg

Don't do that! PM people first..take it off line, this is touchy..

(tsk)

80101.jpg.11871aead141ced1a7091361a3581bea.jpg