• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age Heshka Style....

134 posts in this topic

Thanks all, for the kind words... and thanks to Rick for commissioning these works, and posting them. (worship) I am getting some pretty sweet and rare GA books as partial payment for these, which I will try to post in June.

Unfortunately, I think much of the deep color and detail is lost in the scanning (as it is with scans of GA books)... but you get the idea.

I do enjoy my work! (thumbs u

so do we, sir, so do we.

Well done........jb

Congrats on the new additions Rick.

And as always, Ryan Is Awesome!

and let me add folks, that ryan has comitted to only doing each cover once...so, if you have one in mind, you might want to contact him asap and arrange, as you never know what will and won't be available down the road lol

and let me add folks, that ryan has comitted to only doing each cover once...so, if you have one in mind, you might want to contact him asap and arrange, as you never know what will and won't be available down the road lol

Aha, so your getting all these key covers done amounts to claim jumping! You sly fox! hm

Holy Smokes Ryan! Absolutely jaw dropping work! :applause:

And congrats to you Gator for putting the collection of them together! :)

next I have to work on my shiverbones commissions :baiting:

Aha, so your getting all these key covers done amounts to claim jumping! You sly fox! hm

figure eventually ryan will end up doing every GA cover there is for fine folks, might as well say I was there from the ground floor up lol

Looking at Ryan's style and what has worked best with it so far, I'd say LB Cole covers would recreate beautifully. Suspense 11, Mask 2, et al!

Thanks for the continued kind words folks! :wishluck:

You are dead on the money Bronty... the tighter the cover art, the more it seems to lend itself to a recreation... the Schomburg covers I did for Rick earlier probably look the best out of the bunch (in my mind). The better the original cover drawing, the better the recreation! Of course, this is subjective.

Haven't done a single Timely cover yet, but a few folks have signed up for some... hopefully I'll get to a few of those soon! Would love to do a DARING 4, or a MARVEL 7!

Centaur, anyone?

Gator is shrewd.