• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age Heshka Style....

134 posts in this topic

for your viewing pleasure, let me present to you...our very own artist extraordinare...

Ryan Heshka:

This was the first piece I had Ryan do for me, ahter I saw the AA 61 he had done for Win

TEC31cover.jpg

Thanks all, for the kind words... and thanks to Rick for commissioning these works, and posting them. (worship) I am getting some pretty sweet and rare GA books as partial payment for these, which I will try to post in June.

Unfortunately, I think much of the deep color and detail is lost in the scanning (as it is with scans of GA books)... but you get the idea.

I do enjoy my work! (thumbs u

Thanks all, for the kind words... and thanks to Rick for commissioning these works, and posting them. (worship) I am getting some pretty sweet and rare GA books as partial payment for these, which I will try to post in June.

Unfortunately, I think much of the deep color and detail is lost in the scanning (as it is with scans of GA books)... but you get the idea.

I do enjoy my work! (thumbs u

Great stuff Rick! and Ryan, I've seen your work up close and personally last summer, and I must say it's the best I've seen in my circle of friends :cool: Great stuff...Send me a PM. I'd like to get something done down the line perhaps :) You can see my favorite GA covers in my sig line (thumbs u