• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which Book Would You have Stan Lee Sign?

Which Book Would You have Stan Lee Sign?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Which Book Would You have Stan Lee Sign?

32 posts in this topic

If you have the Books I would go with the AF #15 if you just want Stan Lee on the book if you could get a FF#1 signed that too would be a great book just with Stan's signature . However, if I could have any book signed by Stan the Man it would be Captain America #3 his first work signed .Me personally a more reasonable peice for me to get Is a ASM #39 signed by Stan Lee and John Romita Sr

Me personally a more reasonable peice for me to get Is a ASM #39 signed by Stan Lee and John Romita Sr

th_AmazingSpider-man39SS.jpg

Wise choice! :headbang:

Given your avatar, I'd likely go with AF15. It doesn't get much more key than that and from an investment standpoint, you'll always find a buyer. A well known book like that even holds interest to non-comic collectors who may just be Spider-man fans looking for a conversation piece for their house. Besides, it's got a great spot for the sig on the cover, I've never seen him sign elsewhere:

th_AmazingFantasy15.jpg

IF you're truly worried about long term value then go the SS route. I find that signatures more often hurt the value of a book now if they don't have that yellow label.

If you're like me and you don't ever plan to sell (which I think you are from previous posts) I'd pick your favorite book and get that one signed.

For me, that's the AF #15.

XM #1