• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible Hulk # 182

14 posts in this topic

I only saw the problem when I was positing the scan just now, will try to redo the scan tonight.

Thanks for the feedback.

Also, if I plan to sell the book do you think I should get it slabbed first?

Very nice book. I'll hold off on my opinion until I see the new scans.

As for slabbing, it would probably be a good idea. GPA for a 9.2 is $150-180, 9.4 is $300+. You should track this E-bay auction to get an idea of what you could get for a slabbed 9.2 on Fee-bay:

HULK 182

9.0 Possible 9.2 IMHO As far as slabbing the book goes. I doubt it would make any big difference in the price you get for the book. With the cost of getting it slabbed. You would possibly just break even on any price increase it might achieve. I'd leave it as is. I would put in in a acid free full back board and a 4ml Mylar bag. 2c

I'd slab it if it's a break even decision. If you'd potentially lose money by slabbing then I'd say no, but I think your buyer pool would expand with a graded book... 2c