• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Buddies....can you spare some advice on values ???

33 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am relatively new here on the boards and could use some help and advice regarding some comic art I currently own . I posted some art here and I hope board members out there can help me determine the value, and in some cases the indentity of a piece of art . Thank you in advance anyone that choose's to participate, I will appreciate any help I can get ....Best...Mshark

1) Wrightson original art to a published trading card that is also pictured.

P1030325.jpg

Byrne.....

P1030317.jpg

Byrne did Spider-Man ? (shrug)

Yes, Byrne did the first 18 issues of volume 2 Amazing Spider-Man.

Normally, a character page by Byrne on this series goes for less than $100. But this is John Romita inks over Byrne's pencils. So, I'd say around $250-$300 since you got the nice goblin head shot.

Cover recreation By Murphy Anderson to a 1963 Detective Comics cover

P1030313.jpg

It is actually a recreation by Shelley Moldoff, one like it sold on Heritage in 2002 for $600, I would think you could get more than that now.

Byrne.....

P1030317.jpg

Byrne did Spider-Man ? (shrug)

Yes, Byrne did the first 18 issues of volume 2 Amazing Spider-Man.

Normally, a character page by Byrne on this series goes for less than $100. But this is John Romita inks over Byrne's pencils. So, I'd say around $250-$300 since you got the nice goblin head shot.

Thank you...Mr. Spider-Variant...mucho appreciato

It doesn't look like anyone has mentioned that you should go to comicartfans.com and click on resources and check out the market data. That's the first place I went to when I started out.