• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue's all raw sale ... All remaining books are now 20% off!!

169 posts in this topic

:takeit:

The Tec 400

NICE score! I'm glad to see you get something at a good price, your recent sales thread provided some good karma. (thumbs u

Thanks. I love me some NM looking key Adams books with b/c defects at VFish prices. :cloud9:

The Tec 400

NICE score! I'm glad to see you get something at a good price, your recent sales thread provided some good karma. (thumbs u

Thanks. I love me some NM looking key Adams books with b/c defects at VFish prices. :cloud9:

I agree. Everything I buy is permenant collection, and how often do I look at the back cover? never really

X-Men #102 VF/NM

*small half circle impression on the fc (above "DI' of All-Different)

$35

x-men102.jpg

th_x-men102bc.jpg

To make it official:

I am passing the X-men #102 to “arexcrooke” as he pmed me asking if I would do so because he was looking for the book for a long time for his own collection.

No problem.

arexcrooke :takeit: the book (X-men #102)

X-Men #102 VF/NM

$35

x-men102.jpg

th_x-men102bc.jpg

To make it official:

I am passing the X-men #102 to “arexcrooke” as he pmed me asking if I would do so because he was looking for the book for a long time for his own collection.

No problem.

Congrats to arexcrooke.

X-Men #102 VF/NM

$35

To make it official:

No problem.

(thumbs u