• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Link me Teh Funnay!!!11

7 posts in this topic

Im scanning book after book for the upcoming VCC and I have apparently run out of the intarweb to keep me occupied. Please link me something funny interesting or educational before my eyes fall out of my school for sheer boredom.

Difficulty: No PrOn and no LolCats

Fark

It's a news aggregate, mixing offbeat stuff with real news, and funny headlines. The comment threads are usually the best part, but there's a ton of 'in-jokes' you might not get.

If you like computer nerd humor, you can try bash.org.

I'd post a link but people tend to fear my links. hm

Can you blame them? I thought I'd seen pretty much the most disgusting stuff the internet had to offer (goatse, tubgirl, asian scat), then you PM with a link to the fellow who has problems when he sits on a jar. That was the first time in years I'd seen something that evoked this reaction in me:

cannot_be_unseen1.jpg

That being said, feel free to PM me more links that aren't tired old internet memes, I've seen those.

Where are you finding all this stuff anyway? 4chan?