• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANY LONDON PEEPS GO TO 50% OFF BACK ISSUE SALE IN ORBITAL TODAY ?

37 posts in this topic

Yep....I thought the slump in back issues meant i could swan in at 2pm and have my pick - sadly not to be............there's still a VG Ist App Kraven the Hunter for £75 which tempts me....but I think it only does because I feel I missed out.

Always next summer :)

its on tomorrow also - lots of early Thor, tales of suspense, steranko cap, and a few spideys and x-men as well as tons of bronze and modern.

50% any back issue - also 10% off all trades.

8 gt. newport street.

I've been there a few times - the new premises are very impressive.

Just how early are these Tales Of Suspense?

its on tomorrow also - lots of early Thor, tales of suspense, steranko cap, and a few spideys and x-men as well as tons of bronze and modern.

8 gt. newport street.

Before 9am lol

8 gt. newport street.

Hey sorry just saw this question. T.O.S. Earliest I saw was 42 i think so no pre - Iron Man but they do keep really early stuff behind the desk - worth asking ;)