• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back Issue Market in the Summer?

14 posts in this topic

Hello! I'm curious about how dealers of various levels here have found summer sales of comic books, particularly on e-bay. I know sales of new books are generally strong during the summer, but what about older books? Is summer a weak period for sales of Silver and Bronze age books on e-bay? Thanks for all the informed opinions always available here!

It isn't summer everywhere! :baiting:

Hello! I'm curious about how dealers of various levels here have found summer sales of comic books, particularly on e-bay. I know sales of new books are generally strong during the summer, but what about older books? Is summer a weak period for sales of Silver and Bronze age books on e-bay? Thanks for all the informed opinions always available here!

Fair enough, though only ten percent of the population lives in the southern hemisphere.

No one cares about the southern hemisphere....

[duck]

:shy:

Whoa...Just watch it there Yanky Boy! :slapfight::jokealert:

Ain't nothin' wrong with the Southern Hemisphere.

We like the ol' Americaan funny books.

[duck]

[duck]

He's not a Yankee! That white boy lives and was born in California, near LA.

He's Mexican.

-slym ( :roflmao: )

No, of course there's nothing wrong with the Southern Hemisphere. Some of the greatest people on earth live in it. :)

But I'm not a Yankee. I'm a Californian. We're a whole different species....

[duck]

He's not a Yankee! That white boy lives and was born in California, near LA.

He's Mexican.

-slym ( :roflmao: )

:roflmao:

This USED to be Mexico...and Spain before that....that's what happens when you start a war....then LOSE. lol

I AM 4th generation Californian...classic 19th century California "move here, get a land grant, and farm" story. ;)