• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which will be worth more in 20 years

Which will be worth more in 20 years   

351 members have voted

1. 1. Which will be worth more in 20 years

146 posts in this topic

I like the Obama-Osama variant, that one is just sick.It will be especially dead-on greatness if they catch Osama during Obama's presidency..or better yet, he happens to die in a fierce fire-fight with US Army troops, just saying..it's a kool cover, reminicent of 1940s nazi bashing covers from superheroes...

"I didn't know Obama was from Africa.....

And shouldn't that be "European-African-American"....?"

lets see last time I checked my World map I know that Kenya the Birth place of his father was in Africa . Thus due to the ancestory line That means Barack was indeed of African Decent

"I didn't know Obama was from Africa.....

And shouldn't that be "European-African-American"....?"

lets see last time I checked my World map I know that Kenya the Birth place of his father was in Africa . Thus due to the ancestory line That means Barack was indeed of African Decent

Oh, so you mean he's the first American of African descent to be elected President, then...? He's not really "African American" because he's not actually FROM Africa, right?

Where's his mom from......?

;)

It doesn't really matter....?

So why even mention it? ;)

And would that mean we're all really Middle Eastern-Americans....?

meh

no because some came from Egypt along the Nile others came from Modern day China Some came from what is now Iraq why mention it well he is the first Afro-American I used to be politically corret . I guess I could have just said 1st black President in U.S history

Alright...another thread for people to use to bash moderns...wooh! 2006.gif

Any chance that record can be flipped to side B?

I think the consensus on these boards is that moderns have great reading value and many have art and writing that are head and shoulders above previous eras, BUT, as investment vehicles you may as well tie your money to a rock and throw it all into the middle of the ocean.

The question here was which book is the best investment and I think the answer is "none." Had the question been, which book has the best story, then your anguish would be justified.

And I would vote for the crack option on this poll.

I think it's foolish to believe that every single Modern book is going to drop down in value. There are exceptions to the rule. Yes, statistically speaking you probably will lose money, but it's not a guarentee that all books from this era will go down in value.

The question was "Which will be worth more?"

While none are a good investment, they will all have some value. Most will probably be in the 50 cent boxes.

Out of the list, I'd have to say the ASM #36. Heck, even Superman #75 can sell for $10 to $15 now days.