• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 1

20 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone, I thought a 7.5 myself. I decided to submit this with a CS Express coupon.

Assuming the book is not PLOD, I called CGC to discuss as I did not want to sneak a free Express when it should be a Walkthru. Interestingly enough, if required, they will bump it to a Walkthru and give me a free Express coupon.

If it is a PLOD (I don't see anything but who knows) then I did not waste a Walkthru. I'll definitely post the grade once I know (20 business days).

FYI, the Avengers #1 was graded today. It received a 7.5 OW/W, pretty much the consensus from the Boards but it was a PLOD SA. I suspected it may get a PLOD. The pre marvel chipping had some help which they considered tear seals to the cover. Also a small amount of CT which I did not see. At least there was no trimming. It's still an attractive book and life is still good.

FYI, the Avengers #1 was graded today. It received a 7.5 OW/W, pretty much the consensus from the Boards but it was a PLOD SA. I suspected it may get a PLOD. The pre marvel chipping had some help which they considered tear seals to the cover. Also a small amount of CT which I did not see. At least there was no trimming. It's still an attractive book and life is still good.

PLOD!? :frustrated: