• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

batman and robin #1

82 posts in this topic

well actually... I had my math wrong.. my cost was 468.00.. I basically recieved 40% off cover price. I have to add shipping fees to my end. My cost was 468.00 after my bill way paid. I understand what you mean up above when you said they sold all the other copys and basically have the 1/250 at a lower price.. I wont be selling 250 copys of the normal cover. I just dont have the time or energy to be able to do that. I did submit an order to cgc this afternoon for 30 copys plus all the variants. I also did the 1 week turn around on the variants. I'll give this thread a bump as soon as they arrive.

heres what I will do guys.. i subbed all variants today.. they all are beautiful and i would say w/ them being pre screened 9.8 they should all come back 9.8's even the 1/250. So Have everyone's info no need to pay now. We will wait and see what happends at cgc.. I have already paid cgc to grade these I will collect as they are shipped to whoever wants one.

oh and yes lewboski you are right on the covers.. they changed the pics I guess.. thats not was in my order form... but what you posted above is what I recieved

Let me tell you something, Bobby. You misspell my name one more time and I will bring the full wrath of my Dudeism upon you! :mad:

Usually, that entails rolling a doobie and watching some Family Guy. So you better watch it!

i mean lebowski....

heres how it is

30.00 for the normal cover cgc 9.8

i only have 3 left for 1/25 variant cgc 9.8 70.00

the 1/250 will be offered here when the grade comes in... should be 9.8 as its nice as the others but only have 1

oh and yes lewboski you are right on the covers.. they changed the pics I guess.. thats not was in my order form... but what you posted above is what I recieved

Let me tell you something, Bobby. You misspell my name one more time and I will bring the full wrath of my Dudeism upon you! :mad:

Usually, that entails rolling a doobie and watching some Family Guy. So you better watch it!

Yeah, what Lube_up_me said! :sumo:

lol

It sounds like one of those bad law firm commercials.

"I was hit in an accident while I was drunk. Lou Bowski came through and won me zillions of dollars. Trust Lou Bowski to come through for you!"