• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bought a book of ComicLink using the "Buy It" button but "No Sale" pendng...

18 posts in this topic

I bought a book off ComicLink using the "Buy It" button, for what the book is being offered for, but I don't see the book changed to "Sales Pending" when I go back to the comics for sale listing page. I thought it would at least state "Sales Pending" via using the "Buy It" option. Glitch in system or something else?

Seller has to accept the bid or verify the book is still available first before the sales pending notation comes out.

Which also means someone else might have bought it before you. That has happened to me a few times.

It doesn't work that way. The seller has to confirm your BIN before it's final.

I've lost many books that I thought (or hoped) I won since you can't tell immediately.

It would be nice if a buyer knew exactly where they stand in that system when they hit a BIN.

I hit the BIN on a v1 Ka-Zar 1 9.6 about a month or so ago. Not only had I been looking for one for years, but it was incredibly underpriced. I was in "limbo" for about a day before I received the bad news.

Ok, Thanks for the explanations..more than likely someone else beat me to it.. :cry:
They do advise you that someone has beaten you to a BIN if there was someone before you. I noticed the change a few months ago. :gossip:

I've lost many books that I thought (or hoped) I won since you can't tell immediately.

It would be nice if a buyer knew exactly where they stand in that system when they hit a BIN.

I hit the BIN on a v1 Ka-Zar 1 9.6 about a month or so ago. Not only had I been looking for one for years, but it was incredibly underpriced. I was in "limbo" for about a day before I received the bad news.

I know the feeling. doh!

submariner52.jpg

I know the feeling. doh!

submariner52.jpg

Greatest, I remember that Subby 52 on Clink. I did the BIN also but did not win.

Somebody got a good deal on that book. It was last year sometime, correct ?

I remember Josh telling me this was so, but when I hit the BIN on the Ka-Zar 1 I could not discern if I was the first or not. How were you "advised"?

Ok, Thanks for the explanations..more than likely someone else beat me to it.. :cry:
They do advise you that someone has beaten you to a BIN if there was someone before you. I noticed the change a few months ago. :gossip: