• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

CHEW #1 will be reprinted in B&W in WALKING DEAD #63 in case no one brought this up yet. YEAH!!! I don't have to pay $40 to read it now. :headbang:

Or buy the second print and read it in color :shrug:

CHEW #1 will be reprinted in B&W in WALKING DEAD #63 in case no one brought this up yet. YEAH!!! I don't have to pay $40 to read it now. :headbang:

Yeah...the story telling is a bit different...but definitely a refreshing start. I'll stick around with it for 10 issues and see.

Or buy the second print and read it in color :shrug:

Yes, but I'm ALREADY buying WALKING DEAD so it's perfect for me! :banana:

I think this person is messing around like a damn fool.

or just on a coke/hooker/jaegermiester bender.

j

This also very possible. And I gotta hunch that this person is willing to create shills to get this book to sell, too. hm

I missed out on #1 (but read it via WD 63) and got the last copy of #2 at my shop (and also picked up the preview in WD 61, which they still had a copy of) and liked it. I admit I bought and read it due to the hype here. I will probably continue getting it off the rack until I see lots of extra copies sitting on the shelves and going into the discount box. That doesn't happen always....no Goons get into that box, Conan doesn't (but did at some point) and Invincible only goes in there once the 6 months of rack copies are in horrible shape. Once in a while a mangled WD goes in there. It's not that I won't still read or like it at that point, but I'm just not going to spend $3 on something that's likely to be in the dollar box in 2 months.

It's not that I won't still read or like it at that point, but I'm just not going to spend $3 on something that's likely to be in the dollar box in 2 months.

...sorta makes me think of everyone who buys Marvels and DCs the month they're released. hm

It's not that I won't still read or like it at that point, but I'm just not going to spend $3 on something that's likely to be in the dollar box in 2 months.

...sorta makes me think of everyone who buys Marvels and DCs the month they're released. hm

:fear:

:fear:

Actually, with Marvel's new pricing, it should actually read, "...but I'm just not going to spend $4 on something that's likely to be in the dollar box in 2 months."